ARB Pressure Control provides the capability to inflate/deflate tyres and other inflatable accessories to a user settable pressure. It can be quickly and easily fitted to an ARB compressor, and can be controlled using the ARB Pressure Control App, which is available for download from Google Play and Apple App store.
Features & Benefits:
- Utilises a smartphone app and pressure control regulator valve to conveniently inflate and deflate tyres, balls, air mattresses, bike tyres and more
- View the current pressure in your tyres
- Set the desired target pressure using four customisable pre-set modes of your choice
- Set the maximum system pressure
- Choose your own units of measurement from kPa, bar, psi
- Receive audible and vibration alerts to indicate when desired pressure has been achieved
- Set system settings such as only allowing pressure control to operate if the engine is running
- Initiate a recalibration of the pressure sensor via the app for unmatched accuracy
- View the current voltage of your electrical system
- IP rated Pressure Control Module and Wiring Harness safe for engine bay mounting
The kit contains:
- ARB PCM (Pressure Control Module). This is the brains of the kit, communicating with the smartphone app, pressure sensor and activating the solenoid valves to control the inflation/deflation.
- ARB PRV (Pressure Regulating Valve)
- ARB pressure sensor
- wiring harness
Suits ARB Air Compressors – CKSA12, CKMA12, CKMTA12
To connect an ARB hose for tyre inflation the following hardware is also required:
- ARB Remote Hose Coupling Mount Kit (#171314)
- Reinforced hose (range of lengths from 0.3 to 3.0m, #0740201 – 06)
- 1/8 BSP to JIC-4 adapter fitting (#0740105), for connecting the reinforced hose to the PRV.