Ford Ranger with 10R80 10 Speed Auto Transmission Cooler
When we talk about heavy duty coolers we don’t just mean that we have the cure for the occasional overheating. While, yes, this is a cure it’s certainly not the only reason you would fit a much larger auxiliary heavy duty oil cooler kit. The more you can do to reduce the difference between the minimum temperature in the mornings to the normal operating temperatures the longer the seals and oil will last. We can’t emphasise enough the difference a good oil cooler will make to the lifespan of your transmission oil, not forgetting that a transmission cooler would obviously make a massive difference if and when the transmission is under a lot of strain.
Each cooler kit is Australian made with every design being well tested to give maximum durability and reliability with outstanding transmission cooling. Our transmission cooler kits allow your transmission to maintain normal operating temperatures especially while towing or going offroad.
Wholesale Automatic’s transmission cooler kits are:
- 4WD tough – Thick 3mm heavy duty steel
- Strong single piece bracket design – perfect for corrugated and rough roads
- Custom designed for each make and model
- Each mount is dual coated – both zinc plated and Mannex coated for maximum corrosion resistance
- High efficiency crossflow transmission oil coolers are used
- High quality transmission hose inserted into a protective flexible conduit
- High pressure hose clamps (normally used for injector lines)
- Full colour step-by-step fitting instructions
All kits have been designed and built by Wholesale Automatic Transmissions, the largest 4WD automatic transmission specialist in the southern hemisphere.
SOMETHING TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING A COOLER
- Never install a two, three, or four piece mounting bracket as they are prone to cause failures. It is near on impossible to predict the strain a multi-piece mount will put on the core of your cooler on corrugated or rough roads. A one piece mount eliminates this completely.
- Never install a stainless steel transmission cooler bracket. Stainless steel can introduce corrosion into your aluminium cooler.
We are very proud of our heavy duty transmission cooler kits because they are designed and manufactured for our tough outback conditions. They simply won’t let you down.