Keep batteries topped up while not in use.
How it works
Simply use the included alligator clamps and extension cable (if required) to connect your battery to the controller, and the controller to the solar panel. The panel incorporates pre-punched mounting holes if permanent fixture is desired.
- Built-in diode prevents battery from discharge at night
- Included controller protects batteries from overcharge
- Ultra-thin, lightweight and easy to transport
- Front face coated in our exclusive Crocskin® cell armour
- Frameless design, no rigid or breakable glass
- Fully waterproof and weatherproof
The Hardkorr guarantee
All Hardkorr products are manufactured using the highest quality materials. We are confident that they are the most durable in the market and will give you many years of reliable service. We stand behind this product with a comprehensive 2-year Australian warranty and a 30-day money back guarantee.
|Cell type||A-grade monocrystalline silicon|
|Dimensions||270mm x 450mm|
|Suitable battery types||AGM, Gel, Wet/Flooded|
|Operating temperature||-20°C to 80°C|
|Certifications||CE, RoHS, C-Tick|
|1x||15w solar panel|
|1x||Digital solar controller|
|1x||5m lead with bullet/SAE plugs|
|1x||Bullet/SAE to battery clamp cable|