Standalone Rear Roof Shelf to suit Toyota LandCruiser LC100 & LC105
It’s an unwritten rule: the more you go camping, the more stuff you seem to acquire. We get it, the gadgets and toys are half the fun, but when space is tight it’s tricky to find the room to pack anything other than the essentials. Our Standalone Rear Roof Shelf helps you get organised, with a secure place to store smaller, lightweight items that so often end up chaotically floating around the back of the car. So you can pack more of the creature comforts you love, without worrying about where on earth you’re going to put them.
PLEASE NOTE: The KAON Barrier is compatible with this shelf, but is not required to mount it. To mount this Standalone Shelf with the KAON Light Cargo Barrier, you will need the Barrier Adaptor Bracket, find it here.
The Standalone Rear Roof Shelf may not fit if you already have another third-party cargo barrier installed in your vehicle.
- Make clever use of the most underutilised space in your vehicle – its interior vertical height.
- Slimline design allows for useful storage of lightweight items, whilst still allowing a high level of visibility out the rear window.
- Mounts using the rear grab handle points, so there’s no drilling into the interior of your car.
- Designed to simplify mounting additional accessories, so you can personalise the way it fits into your setup. Cut-outs are compatible with MOLLE / PALS storage pouches.
- Two bottle openers (so you’ve always got one right next to your fridge setup).
- Precision laser cut and pressed steel, and powder coated in a textured matt black finish that is both hard-wearing and looks great.
- 1 x Standalone Rear Roof Shelf to suit Toyota LandCruiser LC100 / LC105 – Select your model above: rear grab handles facing inwards OR downwards.
- All hardware, bolts, nut blocks and retainers required to install are included
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
Please note any accessories or items pictures other than the Standalone Shelf are not included.
For full dimensions, load ratings, and other important details for this product, see the Product FAQ tab.