The Boss 4WD Patrol Chassis Brace is their flagship product, an innovative device that eliminates the fatigue and cracking of a GQ or GU Nissan Patrol rear chassis section.
The factory chassis’s suffer from fatigue due to flexing of the original coil towers, this leads to cracking and ultimately complete failure with the chassis breaking right through. Needless to say that rough roads and 4WDing scenarios and the resultant shock loading exacerbate the problem.
Often it is difficult to see the problem developing, so the best protection is prevention using the Boss 4WD Nissan Patrol Chassis Brace.
Are your Patrol rear coil towers distorted or cracked?
Are you fitting a set of heavy duty rear springs, or performing a GVM upgrade on your vehicle?
Do you plan to use your vehicle on corrugated roads or on 4WD tracks?
If so, you need the Boss 4WD Patrol Chassis Brace Kit in your rig!
The entire kit is designed as a DIY fitment with comprehensive instructions and a fitment time of about 30 minutes to 1 hour. The main components are cadmium plated for corrosion resistance and the engineering has even been certified by a chartered professional engineer, who states:
” The brace will double the capacity (strength) of the rear coil tower assembly and significantly improve resistance to fatigue through cyclic loading (combined bending and shear loads) “
With the kit in-effect doubling the strength of the Patrol Chassis in this joint, the small investment is well worth the spend as insurance against a catastrophic failure down the beaten track.
- Engineered & Certified to DOUBLE the strength of the OEM Coil Tower
- Easy DIY BOLT-IN (no welding required) Fitment
- Fits both Wagons and Utility models without modification or lifting required
- Recessed bolts for flush fitment
- Coil insulators supplied in kit
- Supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions
- Cadmium plated for corrosion resistance
- Proudly made in Australia by Boss 4WD
- Backed by the Boss 4WD Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Supplied with copy of engineers report